Keen Restaurant Services is a Canadian owned and run commercial food equipment service company. We have been providing quality service, maintenance, repairs and installations to this industry since 1985. Our commitment to hiring excellent people drives positive results, fostering long term partnerships with both our customers and employees. We have a friendly, open-minded, collaborative workplace where people can bring new ideas and achieve awesome!
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative / Dispatcher to support the Greater Toronto Area. Once the training phase is complete the candidate will be able to work remotely, from their home or elsewhere. Our office is moving to Mississauga so would prefer someone in west GTA but it’s not a must. Opportunities for career growth into a management role is available based on performance and aptitude. Please inquire to learn more.
- Handle incoming calls from Customers and Technicians
- Create service tickets in our call tracking system
- Dispatch technicians to various service calls according to priority levels, technician availability and skill set
- Maintain schedule of work to be performed, manage open tickets/work progress and escalate issues where required
- Following-up with technicians regarding work to be performed
- Liaise with parts suppliers, accounting and manufacturers
- Ordering / coordination of parts and materials
- Maintain parts inventory
- Provide administrative support as required
- Post-secondary school (University or College) preferred
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Professional phone manner
- Proficiency in Google Sheets/Docs or MS Excel/Word
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Previous experience in Logistics Scheduling/ Dispatch is an asset
- Previous experience in the commercial food industry, such as restaurants is an asset
- Previous experience working in trades is an asset
What we provide
- Health Benefits
- Cell Phone
- Profit-Sharing Plan
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We foster a culture of teamwork, and collaboration. Formal training along with on-the-job mentoring are priorities as we invest in the career growth of our team members. Come join our family!